Abriox is a dynamic high technology company and are specialists in Remote Monitoring and Control for Pipelines. We work with some of the world’s biggest companies involved in the exploration, production and transportation of gas and liquid hydrocarbons and petrochemicals.
Our systems monitor the integrity and pressures of oil and gas pipelines - helping to improve the efficiency of fuel distribution networks.
We are the market leader in cathodic protection monitoring. Our Remote Cathodic Protection Monitoring System helps protect transmission and distribution pipelines, storage tanks and other below-ground structures against corrosion. Our system extends the operating lifetime of these assets, generates huge savings compared to manual data collection methods, makes workforces more efficient and safer, and contributes to reductions in environmental pollution.
Our Remote Gas Pressure Monitoring System enables real-time, remote download of gas distribution network pressures. It incorporates many key technological advances, enabling pressures to be monitored more accurately and providing significant cost savings in installation, data handling and maintenance. Our system can be deployed for emergency poor pressure investigations as well as long term system validation, eliminating the need for manual download and resulting in more accurate gas network modelling and faster resolution of customer incidents.
Our customers are oil and gas pipeline operators and associated service companies.
For this role, your focus will be directed toward gas distribution companies, of which there are more than 1,000 across the US ranging from small, local operators to huge regional companies with tens of thousands of miles of gas pipeline. These represent an exciting new customer base for Abriox – so you need to be able to identify the appropriate managerial or technical contacts, present and demonstrate the products (including assisting with on-site installation) and, following a successful field trial, close the sale.
- Fantastic Base Salary of $70K to $100K, dependent on experience. We believe in rewarding your skills and expertise right from the start
- Plus uncapped commission, typically $90K for on budget sales
- Full product training, with the opportunity to visit our UK headquarters who design, develop and manufacture our products
- Global Impact. Join a team that's making a real difference in the world of energy and technology
- Career Growth. Abriox Inc. values talent and fosters a culture of professional development
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Car Allowance
- Proven experience in sales with business development experience
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking abilities and attention to detail
- A passion for innovation and a results-driven mindset
- Ideally but not essential a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities
- Developing and nurturing strategic partnerships
- Conducting market research to identify emerging trends
- Creating and executing growth strategies
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
This position can be is based in our Houston, TX office or remote. Travel across the US will be part of the role, with perhaps 50% of the time away from the office/home.
Are you ready to shape the future of the energy industry and be rewarded for your dedication? Apply now to become a part of the Abriox family.
Don't miss this chance to take your career to the next level with Abriox Inc.! Join us today, and together, let's power the future.
Please forward resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.