Abriox is a world-leader in our field of remote monitoring equipment for oil and gas applications. We pride ourselves on designing high quality, efficient and robust products that offer clear benefits to our customers.
We seek an energised part time (15 hours per week) Marketing Communications Specialist who has experience of managing social media and digital marketing with excellent organisation and communication skills.
You will manage and implement the Company’s marketing communications and digital strategy.
Working alongside our team members to create engaging written, infographic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
You will have an interest in the industrial sector, with previous ‘hands on’ experience managing digital marketing communications.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Techniques to drive traffic to company pages, enhance the user journey and generate interest in our company services and products
- Engaging with target audiences and creating effective campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Excellent copywriter with good research skills and the ability to create engaging and key word optimised content for the websites, press, brochures, case studies etc.
- Experience managing social media channels
- CRM / Database, Mail merge, Email campaign management experience, which includes creating content for mailshots
- Knowledge of GDPR policies and provide compliance with applicable legislation
- Experience working trade shows
- A salary of up to £25k dependent on skills and experience
- Growth potential
- Stimulating work environment
- Excellent work life balance
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Organised and tidy
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication
- Have a sense of humour
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, part-time and without restriction.
Application: Please forward CV and covering letter to email@example.com