Seeking an energised and dynamic Production Manager. In return we offer:
- A salary of up to £40k dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent work life balance
- Working from home
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
Abriox is a world-leader in our field of high-tech remote monitoring equipment for oil and gas applications. We pride ourselves on designing high quality, efficient and robust products that offer clear benefits to our customers.
We are committed to employing motivated and high calibre staff who share our key values, work as a team and are committed to success.
We aim to offer competitive terms and conditions of employment. We seek the welfare of all our staff and operate on the principle that they work best when they feel valued and can achieve an appropriate work/life balance.
Responsible for leading and managing our subcontract manufacturers and procurement.
Abriox designs and specifies all aspects of our products but they are built at carefully selected subcontract manufacturers under our supervision. At the moment Abriox carries out all procurement and free-issues for production.
In this role you will select contract electronic manufacturers and suppliers. You will ensure they produce to specification and on-time. You will have the authority to make decisions to troubleshoot manufacturing and procurement, in fact you’ll be expected to own these areas and report directly to the CEO.
You’ll have input into new product designs for manufacturability.
Your job will be to ensure smooth running of production so that our products are built correctly and delivered on time. You will be involved in strategic decisions on procurement and production planning.
Our products do use sophisticated electronics so you will need a background in surface mount electronic manufacturing. Our products also meet CE, UL and ATEX standards so adherence to the documentation and processes is critical, however you’ll be able to improve or change procedures and processes if necessary.
We are looking for someone who can foresee (relatively obvious) problems before they occur and take appropriate action to ensure they don’t.
Our products do have excellent and comprehensive BoMs and build documentation, we do have effective procedures in place but we also need a level-headed and organised manager for production.
- Relevant qualification, experience and knowledge in electronics manufacturing and production
- Minimum of 2 years relevant production management experience
- Evidence of strong customer focus and commercial acumen
- Good IT knowledge of systems and processes
- People management skills and the ability to motivate and lead a diverse team
- Highly adaptable and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Results orientated; the ability to effectively analyse data, identify issues, find solutions and deliver results in line with changing business requirements
- Judgement and decision making; ability to accurately and effectively review options and make the correct decision based on available information
- Excellent communication skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels in order to ensure business objectives are met
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015, be familiar with the manufacture of CE, UL and ATEX products (or similar)
- Hold a valid driving licence (you will be required to visit our UK subcontractor and suppliers from time to time)
- Have a sense of humour
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, part-time and without restriction.
Please forward CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org