Abriox is a dynamic high technology company with European and International Headquarters in the UK and US Headquarters in Ohio.
Our core expertise is the development of remote monitoring systems for utilities – and we work with some of the world’s biggest oil, gas and petrochemical companies. Our instrumentation helps improve the efficiency of their fuel distribution networks by providing demonstrable asset management, safety, economic, environmental and compliance benefits.
We aim to exceed customer expectations with our levels of quality, service and technical support. And we pride ourselves on being a lean and efficient organisation – in order to offer the best service and value to our customers. We exploit our skills to provide solutions for our customers’ data acquisition and analysis applications. Our products incorporate key technical competencies such as:
- Feasibility and proof-of-concept research
- Electronic and software design
- Embedded software and firmware development
- Hardware and electronics design: Microprocessor, DSP, FPGA, etc.
- Wireless voice and data communications
- PC and Internet software design and development
- Bespoke system interfacing
We aim to deliver customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining mutually profitable and lasting relationships with customers, offering value in terms of price, safety and quality and responding to customers’ needs through continuous innovation.
We set high standards that are equally applicable to directors, managers and employees.
We always endeavour to work to the following principles:
- We will be open with customers, suppliers, shareholders and interested third parties, subject to the constraints of commercial confidentiality
- We comply with the relevant legal requirements in the countries where we do business
- We select our business partners on the basis of the standards we aspire to and seek long-term maturity, not short-term expediency
- We try to build trust between ourselves and all parties with whom we have dealings
Abriox is committed to employing motivated and high calibre staff who share our values, work as a team and are committed to success. We aim to offer competitive terms and conditions of employment. We seek the welfare of all our staff and operate on the principle that they work best when they feel valued and can achieve an appropriate work/life balance.
All our staff are qualified professionals in their technical or administrative area. They are encouraged to seek training opportunities as part of their personal career development plan.
We believe all existing and prospective employees should have equal opportunities and we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form.
We have a Company ethics policy:
- High levels of personal conduct are expected of all Abriox staff, regardless of position. Acting with integrity is prized more highly than corporate gain, while honesty, openness and fairness are the foundations of the company
- We do not accept any illegal action, nor conflicts of interest, and we will use our assets correctly. This extends throughout our financial systems and we keep full and correct records of our dealings
- We offer selective corporate hospitality as part of our normal commercial relationships
However, any third party accepting it is under no obligation to do business with us, or to continue to do so. Neither will our staff be under any obligation in reciprocal circumstances.