Abriox is a world-leader in our field of remote monitoring equipment for oil and gas applications. We pride ourselves on designing high quality, efficient and robust products that offer clear benefits to our customers.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the design and development of our web-based systems. You will be designing, developing and deploying code, services and websites to run on our servers. You will work in a small project a team alongside product design engineers.
The priority for development is a robust, professional application with a clean effective GUI.
The development environment is very dynamic because we use new technologies and work closely with end-users.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Specification, design and implementation of websites and services
- Design testing and validation
- Input into product design
- A salary of up to £30k dependent on skills and experience
- Responsibility, growth potential, a stimulating work environment, training and an excellent team ethic
- Flexible working hours with option for remote working
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
You will have some experience in developing web-based applications and server-side code. You’ll be proficient in C# with a good understanding of OO and how to design software properly. Ideally, you’ll have a background in C++ and some experience of developing software for PC applications.
- Web based software development
- .NET Framework development
- Design and implementation of various relational database systems (SQL Server, Access, MySQL)
- Web Services
- Good understanding of configuration management techniques
- Software deployment
- MFC/Windows API
- PC Software Development
- Be self-managing
- Be organised and tidy
- Have good attention to detail
- Have good communication
- Have a sense of humour
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Please forward CV and covering letter to email@example.com